COME ONE, COME ALL!


Wow, it has just come to my attention that my last blog post was in... gasp - July!!!! Oh dear. But lovely blog readers a lot has happened in that time including my big move to the awesome city of Melbourne, so I am forgiven yes? 
To make it up to you, you are all invited to a good old fashioned garage sale at my new second home - the incredible Establishment Studios! Along with some beautiful tableware, furniture etc from the prop house plus goodies from another six stylists, I will be selling off the last of my treasures that made it into the removalist boxes but won't fit in my new (and super cute) apartment! If you are in Melbourne this Saturday the 16th please do come say hello and grab a bargain at 23 Grattan St Prahran. Oh and it's cash only...

No comments:

Post a Comment