27.5.13 GIVING CRAFTSMANSHIP A CHANCE

All images via Pinterest

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder how my life might be different if this was the way I lived. You see I am a 'collector', which in unfavourable terms could be called hoarding. Not a day goes by when I'm not bringing something into my space that just had to come live with us. Mostly nature and side-the-road finds, it's not about spending money it's about connections and the thrill of the find. These connections fill me with joy but as a result my space is cluttered with half completed projects in every nook and cranny... hence I have a cluttered mind. There is something to be said for a space where materials and craftsmanship are given the chance to shine. Where form and light are incredibly present, the soft leather of your Martin Margiela shoes and minor detail of colour on your dinnerware are all the connections you need. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment