14.1.13 IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME KNOW


Happy Monday everyone... exciting news, voting has started for the Temple & Webster + inside Out Magazine Emerging Designer Award! I am super thrilled to have been nominated and pretty intoxicated by the idea of actually winning. The incredible prize of $5000 and a feature in Inside Out Magazine is something dreams are made of and would allow me to finally make a start on my new collection of wholesale DIY interior pieces! There are nine other amazing nominees but if it's me you love please let me know by voting here now!! Also check out the little video below where I chat with Temple & Webster about this very subject and remember voting ends Australia Day January 26th...

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne15.1.13

    I just voted for you :) You're extremely talented and a really lovely person too. I'll never forget how kind and supportive you were in your Melbourne cross stitch workshop when I was struggling to get the hang of things. I'm so glad that you encouraged me to keep going. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete